From Founder Desk
Consectetur adipisicing elit. Quis ipsa ullam dicta suscipit ipsum porro molestias cum nihil.
After graduating from West Virginia University Medical School, Dr. Jonathon Alex completed a two-year fellowship in sports medicine at Akron Children's Hospital. During his training at Akron, Dr. Jonathon Alex was team physician for the University of Akron and Walsh University a two-year fellowship in sports medicine at Akron Children's Hospital. During his training at Akron.
Education & Medical Training
- July 2011-June2014: Fellow in Division of Hematology and Oncology, Tufts Medical center, Boston.MA.
- July 2009-June-2011: Resident, Department of Internal Medicine, Tufts Medical Center, Boston.MA.
- July 2008-June 2009: Intern Department of Internal Medicine, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia.PA.
- August 2001-January 2007: MBBS at all India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
- Completed a 3 years Fellowship in Hematology- Oncology from Tufts Medical Center, Boston USA.
- February 2015-february 2016: Associate Consultant, Department of Hematology-oncology/Bone Marrow Transplant, BL Kapoor Super specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
- 2014 Travel Grant by the International Society of Amyloidosis
- 2013 Abstract Achievement Award at the ASH meeting December 2013
- 2005 Institute Book prize in Pediatrics for being the Best Undergraduate at all India Institute if Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- 2005 Nominated for the sorel catherine of freyman gold medal in pediatrics
- 2001 Award of excellence for being in the top 30 students in the country in the Indian National Biology Olympiad
- 2001 Rank 1 in the all India Armed Forces Medical College Entrance Examination
Area of Interest
Plasma Cell Disorders including multiple myeloma and Amyloidosis, stem cell transplantation both autologous and allogeneic myelodysplastic syndromes, myeloproliferative disorders
American society of Bone Marrow Transplant International Myeloma society.