Dr. HARI GOYAL
DEPARTMENT: MEDICAL ONCOLOGY & HAEMATOLOGY
MBBS- Sardar patel Medical college, Bikaner (1993)
M.D (internal Medicine)- SMS Medical college, jaipur (1997)
D.M(Medical oncology)- AIIMS, New Delhi (2003)
PDCR ( professional Diploma in clinical Research) (2008)
EXPERIENCE IN ONCOLOGY
Tata Memorial Hospital:6 months
Rajiv Gandhi cancer institute: 1 year
Aiims,Delhi: 3 years and 6months.
Batra Hospital, New delhi: 3 years
B.L Kapoor Hospital, New delhi: 2 years
Action Cancer Hospital, New delhi: 6 years
1. Unusual neurological syndrome of hyperekplexia. Rajasthan,1993
2. Acute carbon monoxide poisoning leading to myocardial injury, motor ataxia journal of association physicians on india. 45:408:1997
3. Brain stem infarct: unusual neurological complication of cerebral malaria journal of association physicians on india 45:408:1997
4. Electrocardiographic diagnosis of acute M.I. in left BBB: current Medical trends: 1997:1:111:112.
5. Primary extranodal non hodgkin's lymphoma in northern india: proc am soc clin oncol.:22:611:2003.
6. Testicular germ cell tumors: experience from a single center in india: proc am soc clin oncol.:22:611:2003.
7. Imatinib mesylate in treatment of CML: proc am soc clin oncol.:22:611:2003.
8. Oxaliplatin and folinic acid 5-FU: A first line therapy in colorectal cancer Oncology: 2002
9. Long term outcome of hairy cell leukemia: experience from a IRCH. AIIMS. Oncology hematology. 2003
Novel and effective management of capecitabine
induced hand foot syndrome: proc Am soc clin
oncol:23:751:2004( Abstract 8105)
1. Clinical research associate in protocol 94CE 32. Phase III comparative study of combination treatment with TLC D99 liposomal doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide and doxorubicin metastatic breast cancer
2. A Multicenter, open label phase III clinical trial to evaluate the safety of filgrastim in cancer patients with grade 3 or 4 chemotherapy induced neutropenia.
3. Organizing secretary, 4th international seminar on psychosocial oncology, New Delhi, April 1999.